Ready for the next step in your career?
To join our design team, we’re looking for a 3D artist / motion graphics designer. An artist who knows his way around both 2D and 3D with a focus on layout and design. An interest in environments and character animation is definitely a plus. We need someone with a broad range of visual competences for whom different styles are no problem.
The person we’re looking for has advanced knowledge of:
- A 3D software package (3DS MAX and/or Cinema 4D)
- Preferably Unity. Unreal is also possible, knowledge of both is even better
- After Effects / motion software
- Extra points and a croque monsieur in your first week for:
- Animation in all its forms
- Illustrator or another design program
- (Knowledge of) 3D on web: webGL
- (Unity) development
Someone who wants to focus on:
- Elevate the design team to unknown (motion & 3D) heights
- 3D & motion work for kick-ass customers such as Mediamarkt, HP, Syngenta, Get Driven, …
- 3D & motion work as part of a larger project
- Case studies
- Fun, short animations for (our and client’s) social media
Who are you?
- You’re an independent worker willing to expand your horizon and skillset
- You’re able to meet deadlines and provide a backup plan when things take longer than expected
- You’re able to take on a long-term view so that you purposefully create content that can potentially be reused on other projects
- You’re equally skilled in cooking up something from scratch as in adhering to existing brand guidelines and using existing assets
- You’ve got excellent communication skills
What can we offer you?
- A highly varied portfolio with challenging projects
- Semi-flexible working hours (You’re expected to start working between 8:00 and 9:30)
- A competitive salary complemented with an attractive package of fringe benefits
- A 40 hour work week, which ensures 12 additional vacation days
- A stable work environment and safety net through the Celestial Group we are part of
- Annual company and team events
Interested? Let us know through email@example.com